The DMR Method is a proven, research-based system of evaluation and treatment for neck and back pain. It is an integrative three-step clinical process that combines the expertise of physical therapists, chiropractors, and medical doctors to identify and treat the source of pain to provide lasting relief – even when other treatments have failed.
Three Steps to Lasting Relief
Patients of the DMR Method enter into a treatment protocol that is customized to their specific condition. The success of the DMR Method depends on following through and completing all three steps to lasting relief: Diagnose, Manage, Rehabilitate. Each step has specific goals and objectives, and when applied in the correct way at the correct time, patients of the DMR Method experience significant relief.
DMR Method Infographic
*Click the infographic to view a larger version*
- Identify the root cause and contributing factors of your condition.
- Identify conditions that may require advanced testing and treatment.
- Develop a custom treatment protocol that specifically addresses your unique needs throughout your recovery.
- Manage your care by closely monitoring your progress and facilitating collaboration between you and your treatment team.
- Provide exceptional clinical care and patient educations.
- Transition to a simple, specific, and sustainable independent self-care program that supports your long-term health.
To view the DMR Method in more detail, watch this video.
Diagnose, Manage, Rehabilitate
If you or a loved one has been suffering from a herniated disc, sciatica, stenosis, slippage of a vertebrae, numbness or pain in your extremities, or chronic back and neck pain, the DMR Method can be a valuable approach to your healing journey. When you feel it’s time to consult with a DMR Method clinic, schedule an appointment with Williams Integracare Clinic.